DP - System Engineer III
To Apply For This Position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
CWIP Level I required at start; Level II required within 6 months.
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB-certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer.
- Familiarity with Linux systems administration - must be comfortable with command line, troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Windows Server
- Familiarity with Virtualization - VMWare
- Familiarity with Puppet Experience, or able to learn quickly
- Familiarity with SSP Support - scanning, patching, keeping documentation up to date and support ATO activities
- System integration/administration experience
- Ability to work independently/self-motivated
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!