Software Engineer III
To apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB-certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer III. This position will support the Special Projects team and utilize a strong background in software and systems engineering to help develop custom mission solutions.
Position Specific Requirements:
This is a hands-on coding/programmer position. NO CWIP REQUIRED.
1.Logical And Physical Diagrams (E.G. UML, Etc.,),
2.Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
6.Systems And Software Engineering
8. Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) Architecture
9. Full Lifecycle Software Development
10. Design And Development of:
A. Data Models
B. Metrics Analysis
C. User Interfaces
D. Python Modules, Scripts, Applications
E. Java-Based Applications
F. PHP-Based Applications
G. Unit Tests
H. Build Framework
I. Strong Object-Oriented Concepts
J. Depth And Breadth Understanding of Process And Software Quality
K. Script Development
L. Small - Medium Applications, Utilities, Libraries
M. Custom Software Solutions
N. System of Systems Solutions
O. Splunk-Based Solutions (Advanced)
1. Ability to self-manage, work in a team, collaborate
2. Seeks various and alternative solutions to problems
3. Research tools and technologies related to a problem or solution
4. Promotes and adheres to best practices and seeks to learn more
5. Adheres to high quality standards and practices in process, procedures, and software
6. Self-starter, finder of things that need to be improved and/or automated and can devise a solution
Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of 24 years of experience.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veterans/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.