Product Line Engineer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Product Line Engineer to provide technical support to a variety of sites on specific product line at a tier 3/4 level. Includes determining what sources of data should be consulted and analyzing that data. This role responds to customer inquiries regularly. Develops scripts, tools, and other mechanisms to monitor and manage systems and provide hardware and software engineering support.
- Provide System Engineer (SE) support and identify improvements for systems. Develop Concept of Operations (CONOP), test, support, and other technical plans. Develop scripts, tools, and other mechanisms to monitor and manage systems. Provide hardware and software engineering support.
- Monitor system dataflow. Create scripts or programs to optimize dataflow. Identify component and system malfunctions. Optimize performance and generate documentation detailing system dataflow.
- Perform System and Network Administration support by creating periodic system backups, and document standard operating procedures for creating and maintaining system backups.
- Troubleshoot failures and malfunctions of supported systems and subsystems, and document and report bugs or discrepancies. Perform regression test, and Operational Acceptance Tests and Operational Evaluations for system upgrades.
- Perform Hardware and Software Engineering Support. Develop, or integrate scripts/tools provide health and status and mission monitoring metrics. Provide ways to improve system performance, and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for systems.
- Providing training for supported systems. Develop training documentation, support manuals, and support procedures for systems.
- Coordinate with organizations to integrate tools, scripts, and monitoring mechanisms into the product baseline.
- Six (6) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Ten (10) years experience in Linux systems operation or administration.
- Five (5) years experience using and implementing SIGINT technologies.
- Five (5) years experience integrating, testing, and deploying software.
- Three (3) years experience in scripting experience in BASH, Perl, or similar languages.
- Two (2) years experience using JIRA or similar project management system for task tracking & documentation.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.