Configuration Manager - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Configuration Manager who will work in a small team to stand up configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. This includes hands-on tasking related to CM, installing and using CM tools, and maintaining the CM environment for hardware and software. Also, with the team, this role will help define a detailed level of processes that include, for example, creating product build scripts. This role will help ensure processes are followed. This role will assist with developing or modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
This role will manage, maintain, and develop the CM environment. A successful candidate will be able to work independently.
- Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level I required at the start.
- Experience using configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
- JIRA workflows
- CM Process development
Education / Experience:
- Eight (8) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team