Counterintelligence Analyst - Mid Level
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Counterintelligence Analyst to join the team to Independently research and write finished intelligence products that adhere to ODNI and DIA analytic and tradecraft standards.
- The analyst will have knowledge of DoD processes and terminology as well as experience planning, researching, writing, coordinating and publishing all-source strategic products.
- Provide independent research and write finished intelligence products that adhere to ODNI and DIA analytic and tradecraft standards. Have knowledge of CI analysis or RDA, S&T, DCIP/CoG, and CFIUS.
- Will have experience operating IC databases and analytical tools.
Specific Areas of Expertise
- Counterintelligence Analysis
- Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA)
- Science & Technology (S&T)
- Defense Critical Infrastructure Protection (DCIP)/ Programs of Continuity of Gov (CoG)
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the US (CFIUS)
Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years’ experience
High School Diploma and seven (7) years’ experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.