Counterintelligence Analyst – Mid Level
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for Counterintelligence Analyst to join the team to provide strategic-level analytic support through focused all-source analysis to further advance national and DoD strategic goals and objectives. Will support a full range of CI analytic support to protect Research, Development, and Acquisition (RDA); Science & Technology (S&T); Defense Critical Infrastructure Protection/Continuity of Government (DCIP/CoG); and Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS) against Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE) and other collection threats.
Responsibilities: include but not limited to:
- The analyst will have knowledge of DoD processes and terminology as well as experience planning, researching, writing, coordinating, and publishing all-source strategic products.
- Provide independent research and write finished intelligence products that adhere to ODNI and DIA analytic and tradecraft standards. Have knowledge of CI analysis or RDA, S&T, DCIP/CoG, and CFIUS.
- Will have experience operating IC databases and analytical tools.
Requirements: Required Experience:
- Counterintelligence Analysis
- Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA)
- Science & Technology (S&T)
- Defense Critical Infrastructure Protection (DCIP)/ Programs of Continuity of Gov (CoG)
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the US (CFIUS)
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years’ experience or High School Diploma and seven (7) years’ experience
- Quantico, VA (on-site work is required)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.