BPUFF - Cloud System Architect II
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Cloud System Architect.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure Services hosted in multiple cloud environments. Provides Tier I/II and Tier 3 (Escalation to Architecture Team) resolution of customer capacity requests. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers. Provide connectivity and utilization support to Cloud Infrastructure Services managed cloud environment customers. Provide customer support through chat, email and capacity request ticketing.
The Level 2 Cloud System Architect shall possess the following capabilities:
- The architect will be responsiblefor deployment of new solutions into existing cloud resources or off-premise infrastructure
- Must Possess Strong knowledge of a wide range of cloud services and solutions like AWS, OpenStack and Microsoft Azure products
- Should be able to develop with a DevOps approach for both Linux and Windows workloads using proven, cutting-edge cloud technologies including automation with Amazon Cloudformation, OpsWorks, Ansible, Chef, and Docker
- Must be able to deploy new cloud production, staging, andtest environment
- Responsible for all aspects of integration and deployment to include, Infrastructure and application deployment, load testing, and disaster recovery
- Must take planning seriously and strive for a seamless transition with littleto no downtime
- Should be able to identify the most agile, scalable infrastructure, and select the best cloud services and technologies for customer projects and plan all implementation procedures
- Should be able to automate and deploy cloud infrastructures
- Is responsible for full documentation of the cloud infrastructure to enable a smooth handoff to application team
- Should have experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Demonstrated experience planning and implementing Infrastructure as a Service (iaaS) and Platform as a Service (Paas) using tools like OpenStack, Eucalyptus, OpenShift, and Kubernetes
- Must have nine (9) years of related work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field
- Strong knowledge of cloud solutions included but not limited to AWS, OpenStack and Microsoft Azure products
- Demonstrated experience using tools like OpenStack, Eucalyptus, OpenShift, and Kubernetes
- Must possess one active mid-level or advanced cloud certification (i.e. AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Must work with little to no prescriptive guidance
- Development experience with both Linux and Windows workloads using cloud technologies with automation including Amazon Cloudformation, OpsWorks, Ansible, Chef, and Docker
- Demonstrated experience writing software scripts using languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!