Geolocation Senior Mentor
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Geolocation Senior Mentor to perform 24/7 operational support to the government by providing real-time mentoring support, develop working aids, and maintain currency records, course curriculum, and training references. In addition, they will provide the government with advice for job qualifications standards and instruct platform-training courses in multi-aperture collection and language-enabled passive geolocation operations. This position requires ability to work various shifts in support of a 24/7 mission.
- Experience Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven (7) years; producing precision geolocation solutions from terrestrial, airborne, and /or space borne systems, with one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as government employee or contractor).
- Current instructor experience in passive geolocation technologies is required.
- One (1) of the following is required:
- NSGA Passive Geolocation Qualification Course
- Two (2) years of teaching experience
Fort Gordon, GA
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.