Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an System Administrator to join the team to perform daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
- Three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following:
- Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Windows OS
- Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
- Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades.
- Install and configures VMware Infrastructure Server.
- Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
- Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
- Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
- OS (Linux)
- Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
- Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
- Setup and configure VM client systems using VSAN storage or NETAPP.
- Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
- Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
- Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments
- Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users
- Troubleshoot any reported problems.
- Apache NiFI experience (add new NiFi nodes, configure NiFi cluster, create and troubleshoot dataflows).
- Scripting (creating new scripts and updating existing for Apps).
- Tier III support
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.