To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Splunk Architect to support the Capabilities Directorate’s 24/7 Operations Center for Enterprise-wide security monitoring and incident management for the customer’s global Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Partner with security, development and operation teams to facilitate log ingestion and analysis.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prototyping, architecting, and triaging of operational issues
- Maintains, upgrades, advises and cross-trains team members on the operation of the Splunk platform
- Experience SPLUNK and ITSI.
- Candidate should have SPLUNK Architecture certification.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
- Must have at least one Information Security related certification (Security+, CISSP, CISM, etc…)
Education / Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), -OR-
- Two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.