Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Developer with a strong ability to investigate new or existing capabilities and issues, collaborate and work independently as well as in team environment.
· Development of Java application for data format transformations (JSON)
· Schema updates
· Assist with future inline data output validation
· Assist with design and implementation, improvements and bug fixes
· Development of integration updates
· Develop an understanding of system architecture
· Development of unit tests
· Shall have seven (7) years in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
· Shall have seven (7) experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of FOSS/COTS/GOTS tools, and unit & test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
· Shall have five (5) experience in:
o Experience in programming using Top Down, Event Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
· Shall have three (3) experience in:
o Technical writing skills and shall have generated three (3) documents in support of a software development project
o With direct intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
· Shall have two (2) experience in:
o Web services implementation. in programming using Top Down, Event Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
o Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
· Shell Scripting
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· System design/architecture
· Configuration management tools Git or similar
· Programming Languages:
o Python, C, and Java swing toolkit
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.