Senior System Engineer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support a host of system engineering duties. The preferred candidate will have recent and relevant experience with full life cycle system/software engineering to include requirements derivation, requirements analysis, hardware knowledge, metrics creation and analysis, systems architecture, and experience with integration and test. This position will also require recent and relevant experience with network engineering and a firm understanding of information assurance and security.
Desired Professional Experience:
· Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
· The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
· Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
· Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
· Knowledge of current technologies
· Knowledge customer data space
· Perl/Python/Shell scripting experience
· Proficiency with Linux
· Familiarity with OpenStack or similar virtualization technology
· Experience with big storage
· Experience with COTS/GOTS
· Networking experience
· Experience with CM
· Baseline 8570 Certification
o Linux, Perl, Python, OpenStack, Cinder, HPSS
Qualifications and Desired Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree in technical related field and 8+ years’ experience.
· Baseline 8570 CWIP certification, Security+ CE is the minimum acceptable certification.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.