Front End Developer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Front End Developer to join the team to assist the development of system requirements, functional requirements and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility and personnel components while being able to contribute to the development of sections of system engineering documentation.
• Front End Development with HTML 5 rich media experience
• Frameworks: Spring Boot, AngularJS, REACT, Node, JNA
• Protocols: HTTP, TCP
• Development Tools: IntelliJ, GIT and JIRA
• Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Cucumber/Selenium
• Browsers: Chrome and Firefox
· Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
· The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
· Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
· Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
· Should be able to work independently and collaborate with other thought leaders in developing a rich media playback and editing client. The client has strict performance criteria and must accommodate varied browser capabilities. The candidate should be familiar with the latest advancements in browser streaming capabilities for audio and video and browser extensions.
· Experience with the customer’s policies for data labeling, handling, retention and software development
· Generate alternative system concepts and design and develop solutions.
· Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility and personnel components.
· Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation.
· Independently author code needed to satisfy engineering plans.
· Assist in planning the phased development of multi-tiered software solutions.
· Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements. Analyze the requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
· Debug and remediate software authored by self or others.
· Conduct performance testing to validate performance requirements are met.
· Implement novel algorithms to satisfy performance requirements.
· Specify requirements to middle-tier-developers for components that need processing capabilities not practical for implementation in web browsers on client desktops
· Build browser extensions to accommodate custom hardware integration requirements.
Qualifications and Desired Education:
· A minimum of thirteen (13) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
· Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
· Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
· Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience. A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.