System Administrator - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team!
- Apply in-depth knowledge and experience with Linux (RedHat, CenTOS) operating systems, and Window desktop
- Design, deploy, and administer virtualized platforms
- Ten (10) years experience with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of LAN, WAN, computer hardware, and software.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc., related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience optimizing system operations.
- Five (5) years experience ensuring licensing agreements and system currency.
- Three (3) years of direct experience with the intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.