Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Back End Software Developer to join our team!
- Partner with security, development, and operation teams to facilitate log ingestion and analysis.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prototyping, architecting, and triaging of operational issues
- Maintains, upgrades, advises, and cross-trains team members on the operation of the Splunk platform
- Experience SPLUNK and ITSI.
- SPLUNK Architecture certification preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution, and evaluation.
- Shall have ten (10) years of experience developing, delivering testing supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
- Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Shall have seven (7) years of experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
- Interface requirements
- Shall have five (5) years of experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems. (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
- Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off, and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next-generation system.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- Repetitive motions, sedentary work, speaking, talking, walking, working with computers/crts, working with data, working with numbers or figures
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.