Software Engineer - Mid Level
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer to support the Capabilities Directorate’s 24/7 Operations Center for Enterprise-wide security monitoring and incident management for the customer’s global Information Technology Infrastructure.
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods. Additional Skills
- UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc) · Java Script · HTML5/CSS · Java · Unix/Linux · Web Services
- Has performed new development and Dev Ops
- Shall have a Bachelor's degree in related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc.) -OR-
- Two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Aurora, CO or Hanover, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.