Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer to come join our team.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- System testing and validation.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Working with the team and customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- At least six (6) months experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in requirements analysis, design, software development, test and integration and/or systems integration, evaluation, optimization, and maintenance (to include problem diagnosis and resolution).
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc.)
- Java Script
- Web Services
- Has performed new development and Dev Ops
- Apache Nifi
- Scripting (Python, Pearl)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.