Software Developer - Senior
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- System testing and validation.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Working with the team and customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g., Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc.)
- Shall have five (5) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
- Shall have fifteen (15) years experience in a technical role, working on software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
- Shall have ten (10) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection, and evaluation of FOSS/COTS/GOTS tools, and unit & test integration (with both new and legacy systems)
- Shall have eight (8) years experience in programming using Top Down, Event Driven, and object-oriented paradigms
- Shall have seven (7) years of experience in an enterprise environment. Four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years
- Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing, and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using industry recognized process management, such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure
- Shall have six (6) years experience leading and managing software-intensive projects and programs
- Shall have two (2) years experience developing solutions by integrating and extending COTS products, and web services implementation
- Shall have Demonstrated technical writing skills and generated five documents in support of a software development project
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects with extensive knowledge in the following:
o UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc.)
o Java Script
o Web Services
o Has performed new development and Dev Ops
o Apache Nifi
o Scripting (Python, Pearl)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.