Mid-Level Software Analyst/System Architect
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Analyst/System Architect.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with COTS/GOTS; specifically: NIAGARAFILES, LINUX, KVM, OPENSTACK (compute, Cinder, Neutron) or similar virtualization technology.
- Experience with big storage – GPFS, Lustre.
- Perl/Python/Shel scripting experience.
- Networking experience – subnetting, routing.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
- Plan and manage the data center environment.
- Ensuring uniformity between development, test and production environments.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Be able to answer technical queries and assist users.
- Documenting the configuration of the system.
- Training users
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Must have experience in networks, storage, Linux, virtual environments and general hardware knowledge.
Desired: Preferred Experience:
- Experience with perl, python and web services
- Experience with developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
Education / Experience:
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.