AMB – Lead Integrator
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Lead Integrator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support for deploying and maintaining software on existing systems
- Support migrating deployments to new cloud systems
- Research, design, implement, and manage software deployments including CI/CD processes
- Identify areas for modification in existing systems and subsequently developing these modifications within the contract
- Work closely with developers, platform maintainers and systems analysts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Git, Gitlab, Gitlab runners
- Experience using Rancher
- Experience with dockerized microservice architecture
- Linux command line tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access
- Experience in integrating solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 Protection Level 3 (PL3) plus Annex E with Integrity Level of Concern (ILOC) Medium and Availability Level of Concern (ALOC) Medium
- Experience in developing, deploying and/or integrating storage within clustered or cloud environments
- Experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations
- Experience with AWS Tools such as CloudFormation, EC2 instances, S3
- Experience with a variety of applications such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Kafka
- Shall have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc.).
- At least eight (8) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligent activity.
- Shall have fifteen (15) years experience performing and providing technical direction for the interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Shall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, four (4) years of which shall have been on NSA projects.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience integrating systems developed using agile and/or spiral development models; and evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources
- Shall have three (3) years experience identifying and tracking system and schedule dependencies.
- Shall have two (2) years experience designing, developing, testing and evaluating information systems integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architectures; experience with the design and specification of middle-ware applications, service-based, globally distributed Enterprise system solutions; experience with the governance of service-based systems development through standards assessment, management and life- cycle support; and experience extending and integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors
- Shall have experience in developing one (1) system interface control document (ICD) or Interface Design Document (IDD).
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!