AMB – Full Stack Developer III
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support
- The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs.
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications within the contract.
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules
- Professional level experience with Java
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot software application components
- Ability to unit test and analyze software
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing with Golang
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Git and software versioning experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Scrum environment
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!