Full Stack Software Developer
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer who will be responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support. The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
Requirements: Required Experience
- Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis
- Experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems
- Experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules
Desired: Preferred Experience:
- Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Git and software versioning experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience. A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.