AC - Information Assurance Engineer II
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Certification(s): IAT Level 2 -OR- IAM Level 1
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Information Assurance Engineer.
The candidate will conduct cybersecurity analysis and support the government for hardware/software installations, upgrades, network support, and technical recommendations for future operations. As part of INSCOM Enterprise Cybersecurity Services Support (ECSS) provide Risk Management expertise. Specifically, support the enterprise ISSM in order to maintain the JWICS enterprise Tier 2 CCP record. The scope of this effort encompasses ConMon, reauthorization activities, and POA&M management
- Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems
- Designs, develops, and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes
- Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as RMF (Risk Management Framework)
- Prepares test plans
- Provides assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments
- Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps
- Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans
- Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies
- Develops, tests, and integrates computer and network security tools
- Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration
- Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks
- Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements
- Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements
- Evaluates, develops, and enhances security requirements, policy and tools
- Provide aid in computer incident investigations
- Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and enforcing security requirements.
- Expertise preparing Security Test and Evaluation plans.
- Has provided certification and accreditation support.
- Experience developing security plans and contingency plans.
- Experience developing, testing, and integrating security tools as well as configuring and installing the tools
- Experience conducting security audits and developing mitigations to identified risks.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments
- Experience in Python scripting and Linux
- Five (5) years experience as a IAE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Six (6) years of additional IAE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer industry project management certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or 5+ years IT Project Management expertise relevant to the position.
- Experience preparing reports for the government
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Ft. Bragg, NC -OR- Ft. Gordon, GA
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!