TCW - Threat / Warning Analyst II (Texas)
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Threat/Warning Analyst.
The Threat/Warning Analyst finds, analyzes, summarizes, and reports threat warning information and intelligence. Gathers data and threat information from multiples sources. Distills and synthesizes relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments. Applies current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates. Develops mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission. Provides recommendations to the customer for deployment.
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat-and vulnerability-related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to NSA infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Understand, extract, and correlate relevant threat information from multiple sources.
- Perform advanced research into adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, capabilities, and priorities.
- Process, analyze, summarize, and report actionable cyber threat/warning intelligence.
- Understand and account for customer needs in intelligence reporting and mitigation strategy.
- Maintain awareness of evolving information sources to incorporate into threat intelligence life cycle.
Education / Experience:
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience as a TWA or technical intelligence analyst in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Requires DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification. (ie- CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNS-Security, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, Cloud+, SCYBER, PenTest+). Any of the listed certs meet this requirement.
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification. (ie- A+, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or Security+). Any of the listed certs meet this requirement.
- Computing Environment (CE) certification.
- Requires GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI) certification OR Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) certification.
Equivalent: The CE certification requirements can be fulfilled with either Microsoft OS, Cent OS/Red Hat OS CE certifications. A technical bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university may be substituted for two (2) years of TWA experience on projects of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Work Schedule: 8-hour shift, M-F. Core hours 10am-2pm
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.