SR - COMEXT Signals Analyst I
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com.
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a COMEXT Signals Analyst I to join our team.
- Radio Frequency (RF) spectrum analysis theory, including differentiation, spectrum characteristics, and RF agility.
- Satellite systems to include satellite communication (SATCOMM) equipment, satellite operations, and basic satellite communications principles.
- Principles of communications networks, to include high-frequency (HF) networks, satellite communications (SATCOM’s), line-of-sight networks, GSM and other cellular networks, and wireless networks.
- Ability to evaluate RF COMEXT datasets and verify processor fidelity.
- Provide feedback on intelligence collected to improve the quality, quantity, duration, and appropriateness of collection activities.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and applications of communication theory to include signal processing, decision theory, estimation theory, modulation-demodulation, multiplexing, forward error-correction, and randomizer.
- Collection capabilities, limitations, and conflicts for all platforms and sources; knowledge of data flow to ensure collection volume and quality.
- Data processing using mapping tools, algorithms, intelligence reports, and display tools.
- Principles of communication devices, technology, characteristics, components, functions, capabilities, and operations, including high-powered cordless phones (HPCP’s), digital and analog push-to-talk (PTT), cellular phones, satellite phones, and VSATSs.
- Intermediate digital signals processing related to digitizing analog signals, deinterleaving, digitization, signal-to-noise ratio, filtering, and Doppler corrections.
- Ability to participate in target research to query, retrieve, analyze, and integrate large amounts of information and signal data; recognize relationships between traffic and tasking; identify potential collection opportunities and enhancements.
- Identify standard and non-standard formats and protocols in RF COMEXT data (e.g., packetized data, proprietary data, or data masking.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Possess at least 5 years of SIGINT analysis experience.
- Must include 3-5 years of experience working with RF COMEXT data.
- Strategic, operational, and tactical mission support within TechSIGINT
- Experience with COMINT/ELINT, Combined Emitter Database (CED) or Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming Database (EWIRDB) - Desired but not required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 10 years of demonstrated specialized experience in SIGINT analysis may be substituted, to include at least 5 years of specialized experience working directly with RF COMEXT data.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!