Target Digital Network Analyst II
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Target Digital Network Analyst who will conduct advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable the new collection to close the gaps.
- 8 years of TDNA experience with 2 years being within the past 5years.
- Prior demonstrated experience is the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development.
- Capable of running basic DNI and DNR queries to answer specific questions with existing Agency tools.
- Can task own selectors with the assistance of senior analysts.
- Possess a basic understanding of internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing.
- Possess a basic understanding of SIGINT collection.
- Capable of basic target discovery and collection triage.
- Able to evaluate leads for tasking and able to use appropriate tasking authorities.
- Analyst requires mentorship and/or guidance from Government personnel.
Job Location: Hawaii
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.