Target Analyst Reporter (64) - Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Target Analyst Reporter to prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers. The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools.
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
- 3 years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Digital Network Analyst.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.