Target Analyst Reporter - Mid to Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Target Analyst Reporter to prioritize, assess, evaluates and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized products to customers. The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers.
- Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
- Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
- Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
- Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks.
- Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
- Target development results in discovery of reportable information.
- Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
- Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection.
- Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
- Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
- Can mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.
- Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience related to the job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
- 3 years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Analyst Reporter.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.