PTX - Operational Language Analyst II (Chinese-Mandarin)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Operational Language Analyst II.
The Operational Language Analyst performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Operational Language Analyst shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree, or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the NSA Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two years prior to resume submission.
- Equivalent of four (4) years full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing in the required language(s).
- Two (2) of the four (4) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required four (4) years, reporting shall be the primary duty.
- For at least two (2) of the four (4) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- In lieu of the associate degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.\
- One (l) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
Acceptable Experience for Operational Language Analyst II:
When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower-level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: drafting intelligence reports.
- Fort Meade, MD
- Montgomery, Ohio
- Riverdale, Utah
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!