PTX – Global Network Language Analyst II (Chinese-Mandarin)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Global Network Language Analyst II.
The Global Network Language Analyst performs tasks required to exploit communications in the computer network domain and process associated voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT and/or national threat operations.
The Global Network Language Analyst shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic skills:
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree, or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the NSA Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Equivalent of six (6) years full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing and working Computer Network Operations (CNO) in the required language(s).
- In lieu of the associate degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of eight (8) years' experience.
- For at least three (3) of the six (6) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- At least thirty (30) months experience performing language processing in CNO.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required six (6) years' experience, reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the six (6) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- Twelve (12) of the thirty (30) months of CNO experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
Acceptable Experience for Global Network Language Analyst II:
- Performance of the lower-level tasks constitutes acceptable cryptologic language processing experience.
- Performance of the lower-level tasks constitutes acceptable Computer Network Operations (CNO) experience.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.