NH - System Administrator II (Help Desk)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
Education / Experience:
- Ten (10) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.