System Administrator – Intermediate (REDHAT)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join the team.
- Strong system admin skills (REDHAT).
- Deep knowledge of NiFi with operational experience.
- Self-starter and willing to work independently.
- Willing to work on new tech but not run it in operations.
- Knowledge of:
- Automation frameworks (SALT would be great)
- Scripting (bask, python, etc.)
Education / Experience:
- Ten (10) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.