System Admin 1 – Digital Services – DSOC – Tier 2 (Swing Shift 2pm-10pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with active TS/SCI with poly
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Admin 1 – Digital Services – DSOC Tier 2 who will provide remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Education / Experience:
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems
- (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages
- Must possess an A+/Net+ or higher certification upon submission
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment
Desired: Preferred Experience
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.