GES - System Engineer III (Networking)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Certification: IAT Level II
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer III.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Systems Architecture
- End Product Delivery
- Client Facing Interaction and management
- Process Management
- Vendor management and interaction
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Configure, install, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources
- Maintain and supervise the inventory
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
- Five (5) years of related experience to include knowledge of Cloud Services or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Networking experience (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VOIP, SSL, VPN, network topology, firewall)
- Fundamental knowledge of information technology principles, methods, and techniques as well as knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment
- Experience in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC-SRG) and SCCA
- Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP) architectures
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Ability to motivate teams to perform exceptionally over long stretches of time and in challenging situations
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.