GES - System Engineer II (Enterprise Management)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Certification: IAT Level II
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer II.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific engineering projects.
- Develops solutions to a variety of engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Performs systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Oversight of moderately complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Performs continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology.
- Two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2 years Linux Experience (RedHat preferred)
- Experience in Web Server Administration
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.