GES - System Engineer II (Active Directory)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Certification: IAT Level II Certification
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same
- Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
- After hours support may be required due to operational tempo. Candidate should expect to participate in on call support and be available for short notice call in
- Three years of experience on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security etc. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have troubleshooting skills with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016, and Windows 10
- Experience with architecting and engineering enterprise level solutions.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies, most specifically: 2012 or later forest/domains and complex group policy architecture and administration
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems and maintenance of same
- Ability to work with little supervision in high stress / high visibility environments with time sensitive requirements. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to take direction and retain information
- Additional knowledge in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM
Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.