GES - System Administrator II
Shift Options: Tuesday - Saturday 11pm - 7am, 2pm - 10pm, OR 3pm - 11pm
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Certification: IAT Level I
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Resolves technical requests from self-service tickets in support of internal and/or outside customers.
- Creates, deletes, and modifies customer accounts.
- Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns.
- Candidate must be a team player and must have the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Active Directory & ServiceNow experience
- HS + 15 years OR BS + 10 years
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.