GES - System Administrator I (TPAM)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Certification: IAT Level I Certification
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator.
Responsible for creating UserIDs within the system and associating the TPAM accounts with privileged Active Directory or Enclave accounts within the Enterprise. Work with outside network enclaves to create and troubleshoot service accounts to allow for privileged account management. Manage approver groups to allow system owners and designated systems representatives the ability to manage password dissemination to their privileged users.
- One year of applicable experience with technical background in Windows operating systems, hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.