GES - System Administrator I (Remote Support)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Certification: IAT Level I
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator I.
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, such as Remedy is a plus
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Schedule: Sunday thru Thursday 10pm - 6am OR Sunday thru Wednesday 8pm-6am (i.e. Four 10-hour shifts)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.