GES - Hardware Engineer I (Tier II)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Certification: IAT Level I Certification
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Hardware Engineer.
Role and Responsibilities:
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
- Assist in customer printer issues
- Break/Fix with warranty and out-of-warranty support
- Device replacement
- Toner replacement
- Assist in print server/network issue resolution.
- One year of applicable experience with multi-functional devices/printers.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.