FFOX - Target Digital Network Analyst - Levels 1-4
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Target Digital Network Analyst.
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The TDNA has an understanding the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of analytic techniques; analyzes data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Analysis (e.g. target development, social network analysis, and metadata analysis.
Education / Experience:
- Relevant degrees include : Liberal Arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) are preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
- Information Technology or Information Systems degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a CS major.
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Positions are available in the following locations:
- San Antonio, TX
- Ft. Meade, MD
- Ft. Gordon, GA
- Oahu, HI
- Bluffdale, UT
- Dayton, OH
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.