FFOX - Exploitation Analyst – All Levels
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Exploitation Analyst.
The Exploitation Analyst will have many of the same skills as DNEAs, but their primary mission is more focused on exploitation. In addition to maintaining DNEA-level understanding of adversary networks, exploitation analysts must understand network defenses and vulnerabilities to create exploitation plans and make operational adjustments. (Evaluate target opportunities and strategize activities against particular networks using all source data to understand and map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans. The Network Exploitation Analyst has a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network; has a working knowledge of the principles and methods used to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; possesses an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking; actively analyzes and manages projects, capabilities, policies and procedures; analyzes collection-related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.)
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering.
- Experience should include network or system administration
Education / Experience:
- Relevant degrees include: Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security)
- 18 semester hours of military training/ coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associate's degree (applicable to Level 1 - Level 4).
- If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network
- Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 week courses will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Positions are available in all of the following locations:
- San Antonio, TX
- Ft. Meade, MD
- Ft. Gordon, GA
- Oahu, HI
- Bluffdale, UT
- Dayton, OH
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!