FC - Test Engineer II
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Test Engineer to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Education / Experience:
- B.S. in math, science, engineering, statistics, engineering management or related + 5 years TE experience OR
- H.S. + 9 years TE experience
- 2-year testing products written in Java or GoLang
- IAT Level 1 (or higher) Certification
- Desired: 2 yr testing a messaging service, such as Java Messaging Service, TIBCO, ActiveMQ, Artemis, Kafka
- Desired: 1 yr using requirements tracking tool such as Redmine, JIRA
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!