Application Engineer – Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer who provides the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various web-based capabilities using Angular 11 which will interact with ReST endpoints to make requests, receive formatted responses and visualize the data to UI front ends.
- Docker, JSON and/or XML serialization, Jira, Confluence
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years’ Experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years Experience
- Associate degree and 7 Years Experience
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years Experience
- Doctorate and 1 Year Experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veterans/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.