Application Engineer - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer to join our team.
- 5 years experience with Linux and Windows system administration
- 2 years experience with Python
- 2 years experience configuring system monitoring tools
- 2 years experience standing up new Linux servers
- Experience with the AWS Cloud especially with regards to the EC2 / ELB and S3 services.
- Experience with system automation tools such as Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Salt.
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Experience with:
- Master's Degree or Higher and 6 years experience
- High School Diploma / GED and 12 Years
- Associate's Degree and 10 Years
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 Years
- Doctorate and 4 Years
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.