To apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@vavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB-certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer who will support the Special Projects team, and utilize a strong background in software and systems engineering to help develop custom mission solutions.
- Interpersonal Capabilities:
- Ability to self-manage, work in a team, collaborate,
- Seeks various alternative solutions to problems,
- Researches tools and technologies related to a problem or solution,
- Promotes and adheres to best practices and seeks to learn more,
- Adheres to high quality standards and practices in process, procedures, and software,
- Self-starter, finder of things that need to be improved and/or automated and can devise a solution
- Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level I required
- Twenty (20) years of experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Also, must have seven (7) years of the following:
- QA, CM
- Manage requirements and requirements process
- Applying risk mgmt principles
- System test programs
- Troubleshooting, monitoring
- System architecting
- UNIX, Linux, Windows
- MS Office
- Strong familiarity with MySQL and MongoDB, or other relational databases
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veterans/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.