BPUFF - Information Technology Senior Consultant V
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Information Technology Consultant.
Performs as a consultant in highly specialized, leading edge information technologies and methodologies; Provides highly technical and specialized guidance concerning automated solutions to complex information processing problems; Performs elaborate analyses and studies; Prepares reports and gives presentations. Manages the project work as defined by the government. Leads medium to large complex projects and major phases of very large projects. Provides highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex IT problems.
The Level 5 Information Technology Senior Consultant shall possess the following capabilities:
- Manages the project work as defined by the government
- Leads medium to large complex projects and major phases of very large projects
- Provides highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex IT problems.
- High School/GED with twenty (20) years of relevant experience
- Associate's degree with fifteen (15) years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with twelve (12) years of relevant experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!