AMB - Software Developer II (Colorado)
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- System testing and validation.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Working with the team and customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration, and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods. Shall have Demonstrated technical writing skills and generated five documents in support of a software development project
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects with extensive knowledge in the following:
- UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc.)
- Java Script
- Web Services
- Has performed new development and Dev Ops
- Apache Nifi
- Scripting (Python, Pearl)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.