AMB - Backend Software Developer II
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Back End Software Developer to join our team!
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- Elasticsearch client code
Education / Experience:
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have three (3) years’ experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc.), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.