Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Technical Writer to join the team to provide technical writing support for analytic tools and products under the AEA organization.
· Ten (10) years’ experience
o technical writing experience preparing documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management.
· Three (3) years’ experience
o experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.
· Two (2) years’ experience
o in effectively formatting/editing technical publications to include writing, editing, and illustration. Expert in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project.
o depth experience with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and database software and with Rational products
o in supporting web design and maintenance of web pages.
· Developing, coordinating and maintaining technical documentation for analytic tradecraft methodologies: operations documentation, user guides, technical publications, briefings and training materials
· Interpreting engineering and maintenance drawings and operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer-related information
· Researching technical subject matter, organizing information from multiples sources and preparing reports and responses for a wide range of audiences
· Maintaining an internal documentation library
· Using multiple word processing and presentation tools, such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio
· Experience with Confluence, GreenShot and Paint extremely helpful.
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.